Monday, April 27, 2009

it has been one of those days.

I found that today with a day off I would do a lot. I clean the bathroom. then proceeded to mess it up again. I dyed my hair but before I did that I gave my hair a trim. I cut of the dead ends and shorted my bangs again. That is because my last hair cut was in October. Wow 6 months ago. It needed it. And I have to say that I have done a good job.

I also watered the lawn. Got in a fight with the BF and talked to a friend for 2 hours as a result of said fight. however I believe that I had a good talk with my bbf and it has been not to bad of an evening. I listed to music that i downloaded months ago but am just now getting around to listening too.

Plus I had round table's chicken and garlic pizza for dinner. Such a good pizza. It is one of my favorites as of right now.

In other news I am posting some of my house pictures for you to see. Enjoy



No comments: