Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Thanks to the ones that know me best!

Okay, I admit I didn't weight myself this week. I didn't want to know if I gained. Besides being bloated I did eat a lot of un needed calories this past week. I just didn't want to see the results. I will weight myself next week. (the end of this week)
I do want to thank my sister Nichole, who yesterday called me and said you are inspiring me so keep motivated or I won't be motivated. That really got me thinking a lot. Hmm... She is right. I do have people out there that I am writing to in cyperspace and I need to be sure that they all know my struggles BUT I also need to inspire and motivate others to get healthy and fit. 

So tonight I did just over 30 minutes of BL cardio. With a plan in mind to do an hour tomorrow before I work. Then on my day off thursday 30 minutes, with Friday being an hour. If I can rotate what exersises I do that will help as well. Not sure if the weather will be nice enough this week to do outdoor walking or hiking but I will hope for the best. :-) 

Also while watching my recorded DVR Biggest loser episode I did 5lb weights for about the first 30 minutes of the show. Trying to get a lot of my upper body work done. I did feel the burn and I hope I did enough sets (I wasn't doing them that fast) to make my arms hurt tomorrow. Then I know that I did them right. 

Now one other note. Because there is no sense in lying to my good people. I haven't done the WW in about a week. Don't worry tomorrow I am tracking everything again. I can't be off track this much again. I am finding it hard to get back into the routine that I had started. So any emails, phone calls or comments are welcome in helping me stay on task. 

Thanks to you all. (Also to Bob, my trainer and asskicker)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

U R INSPIRING- THE FACT THAT U GIVE YOURSELF A GOAL- WRITE IT DOWN- AND KEEP GOING IS INSPIRATION. WE ALL CAN FALL OFF THE WAGON- ESPECIALLY IF THE PROCESS SEEMS DAUNTING- BUT YOU HAVE THE PASSION AND SPIRIT TO MAKE THE JOURNEY! SERIOUSLY, WORKING OUT IS ALWAYS EASIER AND MORE MOTIVATING WITH A PARTNER SO WHEN ARE SCHEDULE PERMIT IT TO BE SO I WOULD LOVE TO GO FOR A HIKE, EXERCISE CLASS- WHATEVER! I NEED TO WORK ON MY FITNESS A BIT AND THINK IT WOULD ALSO BE A BLAST!