Saturday, February 27, 2010

around and around we go where we will stop.....

So this week, well to say the least, I didn't do any exercise. So much for my goals. This week I have no excuse except for the "monthly visitor" who decided to torment me like no other. I will be back in touch with them I hope by the beginning of this next week. I am thinking of doing another hiking trip maybe doing all of Point Lobos this week. On Monday, I work the early shift and I am thinking of doing that afterwards. As long as it isn't raining. Maybe even do a two hour hike just to make up for the rest of this week. Plus I get off early tomorrow (Sunday) so I might do something then as well. A short run around a few blocks in the area?


I did deep clean this week. I did all the dishes and vacuumed almost everything. (I missed 2 curtains that really need it) I also hung pictures up. The place is looking more homey all the time. I am loving it. Now if I could just be one of those people that has the bedroom with everything in its place I might be more happy. I can never get my bedroom the way I want it. I am to much of the clutter bug. My favorite part was though that I did rinse the dishes and put them into the dishwasher this morning which is a big deal since I mostly let them collect till the dishwasher will be full and then put them all in. This looks much better if I do say so myself. 


On another note I am also thinking about buying lemon tree for my yard. As well as building a raised veggie bed. I hear that they are really great for veggies and you tend to grow them easier. Since I have the hardest time keeping anything alive that I plant I think this will really be helpful. What are you thoughts? Also it would add into my exercise since I will have to build it all up. :-) 


I hope that next week I will give you a few more GOOD updates. I did just lose .1 pounds. Yay me! It is after all better then gaining anything. And only 8lbs to go till under 200 so........I shall need to get to it. 

No comments: