Saturday, February 6, 2010

okay so i am not the best at this whole diet thing.

Well  I haven’t written in a week. Mostly because for part of that week I was out of town NOT behaving on my diet. Yes I know what a shame that for 4 days I splurged. Now I have gained back one of the 5 pounds that I lost. I knew that might happen but it was all worth every tiny morsel of goodness that I had while I was away. I won’t go into the gory details of the meals as that would defeat the purpose of this blog.

I have been to say the least not well this week on my exercising as well. I have worked out twice. That is all? What am I thinking? It has been a hard re-adjustment week and I can’t figure out the reason why. I was only off the diet 4 days. I came back and when right back to weight watchers points. Plus I got my appetite back? Why did that have to happen? I was doing so well on not being as hungry and more satisfied. Blah on all of the above.  

I did have a dream last night that bob and jillian where there to help me with a challenge. I think that was my own way of saying that I need to work out more. I am thinking of different ways of working out at work so that I can get my heart rate up more often.

Anyway, I believe that is all that I have for you right now.

I hope everyone is having a great week. 

No comments: