Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week 2, Day 4







As I promised in my last post I am going to be posting my before pics for you. Now these are NOTHING to be impressed by. I took them after cleaning my house for most of the day, and I mean really cleaning. Dusting, sweeping, mopping, laundry, dishes, and many other things. So I look well to be frank a mess oh and I hadn’t brushed my hair today either. 

I will tell you this, over the past few days, I have had a severe lost in appetite, I don’t feel hungry as often, and I have been forgetting to eat. So I think that I might be setting a alarm to go over during meal times so that I prepare something for myself I don’t want my body to shut down on me and make me fall behind on my goals. Like yesterday my day off which in the past I would watch TV and snack most of the day without thinking of how much I was eating, well yesterday I didn’t do that. I got up, hung-over from the night before, so I had just a little part of a scone (1/4 of a scone) and lots of water, watched the end of Maury baby daddy episode. (It is still my day off I have to watch something cheesy or it isn’t a Rachel kind of day), and then I put in my Biggest Loser Wii fit game and went at it. After 32 minutes, 24 workout minutes, and 8 cool-down minutes, I felt sick and thought I might be. Good thing is I pushed myself to do the exercises right and didn’t stop, bad thing is I hate getting sick so I avoid it as much as possible. After that I did the shower, dress, leave the house, go get things to cook dinner those sort of things.

That evening after dinner, which I will post a picture of as well, because it was just too good for words, I settled in for a challenge game with the BF on the Biggest Loser game. Well to say the least! That was HARD! 8 rounds of football runs, and tire runs my goodness by the time I was done I worked just as hard as I did earlier in the day and felt just as nauseas. Luckily I didn’t have anything to do after that and decided to take advantage of my nice relaxing jetted bathtub and that helped a LOT. Now if I hadn’t of done that I think that I would feel even more beat then I do today. Let me tell you EVERYTHING hurts. My hair even hurts.

I know I am on the right track on this path but man sometimes. You know?

Anyway have a wonderful day. Enjoy the pictures! I will be posting updated pics once a month that way I can see the results as well as you.

Goodnight.

My dinner from 01/13/2010


2 comments:

Ezmerelda of AQ and LbNA said...

You are much more brave than I. Maybe I'll post halfway there pics when I ever get there. Keep up the good work. Did you like Grandma Churchill's Pink Junk? I found the recipe for that. I am thinking about making a light version of it. Also I bought some ranch dressing spritzer by Wish Bone that is only 2 calories per spray!

wallanut said...

Now you can take that in your purse and not feel guilty at all about pulling it out!

If you modify the pink junk to light let me know. Oh and if you talk to Kathy get that angel food cake recipe the one with the fruit in it. Find out what box angel cake she uses. I really want to make it.